Ingeniero sr de hardware
Vacante de empleos en México
Bosch is a multinational engineering and electronics company that produces automotive components and industrial products.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
– Strong knowledge on digital and analog circuit design
– Technical skills to create specifications and make sure design and test plans meets functional and quality standards
– Experience in the complete life-cycle of an electronics project process
– Knowledge of EMC/EMI design guidelines
– Experience with Schematic capture and PCB layout tools
– Hands on experience using laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, power supplies, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
– 8 t o 10 years of experience in Hardware design
– Strong communication skills and innovation mindset
– Experience with regulatory groups to ensure product is compliant with applicable safety and environmental standards is a plus.
– Experience with PCB layout design is a plus
– Research for new features to be added to products
– Circuit design and schematic capture analysis
– PCB layout design/revision
– Review of applicable regulatory standards that may apply to the product and make sure these
requirements are taken into consideration on the design
– Design validation testing activities
– Design for manufacturing and design for testing related topics review and implementation
· Electrical/electronic circuit analysis and test – 60%
· Research for new technologies/features to be added to design – 30%
· Design documentation activities – 10%
Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Stable, consistent transparency of risks & problems
Good internal and external communication
Diplomatic skills and assertiveness
Integration and motivation of the project team
Experience with regulatory groups to ensure product is compliant with applicable safety and environmental standards is a plus.
Experience with PCB layout design is a plus
Basic programming and technical skills in C/C++.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.occ.com.mx.