Web EMPLEOS MEXICO
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO
Rol & Responsibilities
– Responsible of follow up remediation plans (recommendations follow up)
– Closure artifact submission; coordination of meetings with regulators / auditors (internal / external) & management (progress, closure)
– Data analysis and audit tests to confirm compliance.
– Follow up remediations plans and actions with each team and track progress.
– Auditor updates.
– Responsible for a properly accomplished of processes and company methodology.
– Raise risks and issues presented during the remediation plans execution.
– Basics: meeting minutes, project plans, risk and issue register. – Intermediate: enforce the process, and evangelize
Essential Tools and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
– Experience project and program management.
– IT Audit, risk and control.
– Knowledge of web infrastructures, cloud computing and virtualization (basic).
– Knowledge of operating systems (windows server / linux / unix).
– Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Oracle, DB2 databases, etc.
– Knowledge in Networks, Firewall, proxy, connection filtering, packet analysis, attack detection, etc. (Network and security knowledge)
– Knowledge of IT Ops, Change Management.
– Language: English (Advanced).
– 3-5 years of experience.
– Strong critical analytical thinking.
D esirable Certifications : CISA, ITIL
• Problem Solving.
• Problem Analysis.
• Stress management.
• Decision making.
• IT Audit Methodologies and Processes.
• Project management / follow-up.
• Coordination Across IT Landscape
•Collaborative Working Relationships (Teamwork)
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita mx.devoteamcareers.com.