Web EMPLEOS MEXICO
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO
Rol & Responsibilities
-Maintain storage cabins and san according to established standards
-Participate in Disaster Recovery technical tests
-Support the obsolescence of the storage cabinets and san according to the policies of the group
-improve the compliance of the storage and san cabins according to the group’s standards
-Ensure control and completion of assigned projects
-Provision storage for projects
– Ensure system and application uptime around maintenance windows.
– Maintain and enroll systems to Satellite as requried.
– Implement automation & scripting to enable scale.
– Manage incidents and risks to guarantee business continuity, protecting critical assets.
– Implement and monitor security policies and procedures.
Technical: Tools and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
– Extensive experience with Hitachi or EMC or IBM solutions
-IBM: SV, DS8K, Flash systems, Metro mirror or global mirror, Spectrum Scale and spectrum control
– EMC: VMAX,VNX, Unity, VPLEX, SRDFM/A, Isilon, ECS and RPA
– HITACHI: VSP Fseries and Gseries, HUSVM, VSP, HUR, TC Shadow Image, COW, Hi command Suite, CCI
– Extensive experience with SAN brocade BNA, Virtual Switching, Directors G5/G6
– Basic knowledge in linux, vmware and windows
– 5 or more years of experience.
– Language: English (Advanced).
– Familiarity with ITIL v3.0.
• Problem Solving.
• Problem Analysis.
• Stress management.
• Decision making.
• IT Methodologies and Processes.
• Metrics Analysis.
• Business Continuity Process.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita mx.devoteamcareers.com.