TECNICO BIG DATA 7 X 24
Web EMPLEOS MEXICO
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO
Rol & Responsibilities
– Responsible for attending and solving Incidents in the Central Infrastructure.
– Responsible for attending and solving events that occurred in the Central Infrastructure.
– Responsible for carrying out periodic reviews of the infrastructure (HealtCheck)
– Responsible for supporting the attention of application changes and infrastructure.
– Responsible for carrying out preventive actions to ensure the availability of the service.
– Responsible for correctly employing the use of corporate processes and company methodology.
– Automation as an improvement of Operational Processes already existing in CCS in its technology.
– Validation and impact analysis to define Priorities
Technical: Tools and Skills
– Computer, Systems Engineer or related.
– Knowledge in S.O. Unix (AIX, Solaris, Linux).
– Shell Scripting knowledge (bash, ksh).
– Minimum experience of 2 years in IT.
– Advanced knowledge in the following tools:
* Cloudera Manager
* Grafana / Kibana
– Capacity for analysis, detection of problems and tuning.
– Middle to advanced English»
• Focus on results
• Problem analysis
• Customer orientation
• Continuous learning
• Solution and decision making
• Process Management
• Analysis and Management of Metrics
• Continuity of the operation and Business.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita mx.devoteamcareers.com.