Web EMPLEOS MEXICO
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO
Rol & Responsibilities
– System Administrator for supporting and implementing infrastructure projects.
– Responsible of attending incidents or problems in the different services of Tibco and Appian platform and solving them.
– Responsible of determining, analyze, evaluate performance problems, and make recommendations for optimization.
– Planning, installation, development and administration of Tibco and Appian on various platforms such as Linux and Windows.
– Experience in updating Tibco and Appian on different platforms applying Fix Packs and updates.
– Experience in distributed systems using Tibco and Appian.
– Configuring Tibco and Appian in Cloud.
– Reviewing of error logs and trace files.
– Tibco and Appian applications troubleshooting.
– Responsible for ensuring that the Tibco and Appian environment is properly backed up and restored and is configured for the highest possible availability.
– Responsible of performing Tibco and Appian, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and tuning, creating / modifying URL rewrites / redirects, creating and supporting multiple virtual host environments.
– Updating hardware and software that affect supported environments.
– Responsible for supporting the activities of infrastructure changes and application changes.
– Responsible for a properly accomplished of processes and company methodology.
Technical: Tools and Skills
«- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
Extensive experience with Operating Systems Administration.
– Extensive experience with Tibco and Appian environments.
– Extensive experience with Clusters de Tibco an Appian, APIs.
– Extensive experience with Operating Systems Administration, Dockers Openshift.
– Familiarity with development, testing, debugging, packaging, implementation and deployment of Java applications in Tibco and Appian.
– Essential management of concepts and terminology of Ansible and Jenkis programming.
– Adequate understanding of technologies: Java, C, tomcat, J2EE, as well as Open Source software components.
– Adequate understanding of the concepts of Relational Databases.
– PowerShell and Linux shell scripting skills , bash.
– Language: English (Advanced)
– 5 years of experience.
• Problem Solving.
• Problem Analysis.
• Stress management.
• Decision making.
• IT Methodologies and Processes.
• Metrics Analysis.
• Business Continuity Process.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita mx.devoteamcareers.com.