Analista de Marketing - Transcatheter Heart Valve
OCC BOLSA DE TRABAJO
Support the organization with quality analysis into market conditions; provide support in processing data and collecting new data to answer specific questions generated by marketing team.
• Gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources
• Opening, closing and documentation of event creation; submission of invoices of vendors and other customers, payment tracking of vendors; management and approval of contracts.
• Compile, review and analyze data. Use software for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
• Recommend and/or design reports to assist management with analysis of business.
• Support ad hoc analysis requests from all members of marketing team
• Ensure Sales users are adequately trained
• Lead development of Qlikview reports by gathering requirements from key stakeholders (Sales, THV leadership, Operations) and manage process of report development, including reconciliation of metrics to financial systems
• Sales force requirements: preparation and/or shipment of promotional material for sales force events.
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent 2 years min. of work related experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Advanced computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
• Experience with an ERP software (e.g. JDE)
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Availability to work under pressure
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Full knowledge on customer service level on Edwards products and customers
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita edwards.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.